CEEC’19 welcomes new research papers in the following tracks:
- Main Track
- Special session on Computational Finance, Economics and Big Data
- Special session on Computational Intelligence and Games
- Special session on Immersive Technologies and Learning
- Special session on Multimedia Tools or Applications
Contributions are welcome as:
- Long Papers (5-6 pages) detailing research results, technical development, and best practices.
- Short Papers (max 4 pages) describing work-in-progress.
- Research, development, and best practices contributions will be accepted according to their quality and relevance either as full or short papers.
- Work-in-progress will only be accepted as short papers.
- The paper submission is double blind so the initial submission should not have the authors names on.
- Note that in compliance with the IEEE current policies, if a paper is not presented at the conference then the paper might be excluded from any distribution. This includes the removal from IEEE Xplore and any other electronic distributions.
- Double submission is not allowed. In other words, the contribution material must be novel without any alternative submission at the same time to other conference . This includes any kind of online proceedings, magazines, workshops, etc.
- Plagiarism is seriously persecuited and penalised by this conference and its tecnical co-sponsors. Please make sure to familiarise yourselves with the regulations on this matter. Useful information is available at:
Proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore after the conference for publication.
Authors of selected articles from the main track will be invited to submit an extended version to a Special Issue of the Computers journal. Which, will be index by Scopus®.
A select number of manuscripts (based on quality) from the Special Session on Immersive Technologies and Learning would be invited to submit an extended version of their conference papers for publication in a Special Issue on Immersive Learning Technologies: Research and Future Directions of the Journal of Universal Computer Science JUCS (Journal Citation Reports impact factor 2016: 0.696).