Call for Papers
Researchers are invited to submit a paper contribution according to the following categories:
- Long Paper (5-6 pages) detailing their research,
- Short Paper (max 4 pages) describing their work-in-progress.
All submitted papers will be subject to peer reviewing by at least two reviewers for technical merit, significance and relevance to the topics. Submission implies the willingness of at least one author per paper to register, attend the conference and present the paper.
Proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore after the conference for publication.
Authors of selected articles will be invited to submit an extended version to a Special Issue of the Computers Journal. Which, will be index by Scopus®.
Please visit the Author Information section for detailed instruction and guidelines for submission.
Topics of Interest
CEEC welcomes submissions on (but is not limited to) the following topics:
- Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer Games
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Big Data
- Computational Finance and Economics
- Image Processing
- Natural Computation
- Natural Language Processing
- Control Systems
- Human‐Machine Interaction
- Model-Driven Engineering
- Embedded Systems and Pervasive Computing
- Nano Electronics
- Renewable Energy
- Cloud Computing
- Smart Housing
- Virtual/Mixed Reality
- Computer Networks
- Network Security
- Optical Electronic Devices
- Radio Frequency and Microwave Technology
- Wireless Networks
Download the CEEC'18 Call for Papers
|Notification of acceptance|
|Conference dates||19th – 21st September 2018|